Monday 5 February 2018

Happy Birthday Paula!

Today is my eldest sister Paula's birthday, so I thought I would pop by and share the card I made to celebrate the occasion. 

Paula is not only a very talented teddy bear artist ( you can check out her work on her All Bear website), but she's now embarking on a totally different creative journey and teaching herself to draw, and a lot of her art at the moment is fairy focused. So with that in mind I decided to create a magical card for her using my Lavinia stamps and distress oxide inks. 



The postie has safely delivered it on time so I know I am free to share it. I'm pleased to say she was thrilled with it and tells me it's earned a place in her keepsake box. I am honoured!

Have a great birthday sis!

Love

Lyn
xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Lynda, I'm sure that your sister loved it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, love the design!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete